Standard Return Policy
With our simple returns process, you can shop online worry-free.
If something doesn’t work out, you can send most items back within 30 days of delivery.
A) Start the return process within 30 days of receiving your item.
B) In new or unused condition, with all original product inserts and accessories.
C) Ship the product as soon as possible so it arrives at our facility within 45 days of receipt of the item.
D) We inspect all returned items and will refund you based on the condition of the item
E) We will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or defective product, but we only award a partialrefund for opened or used product
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error:
If there are mistakes with your order, or products arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by:
- Sending you replacement parts or accessories
- Replacing the product or
- Issue a refund**
- And we’ll also cover the cost of any return shipping
- If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued
Return Policy Rules and Exceptions
As indicated in our Standard Return Policy, you may also initiate a return for most new and unopened oversized items within 30 days of delivery and receive a full refund when returned in new and unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment.
You are responsible to pay the return shipping fee when you return an item for any of the following reasons:
- You refuse a delivery without inspection
- You miss a delivery appointment
- You return a non-defective or undamaged product
All returned items are fully inspected upon their arrival back at our warehouse.
We will give only a partial refund of the purchase price if the returned item is not in its new, original and unopened condition. The amount of the partial refund depends on the condition of the item as determined by our sole discretion.
- Condition of the merchandise
- Cost of the original and/or return shipping charges deduction from your refund
- If we send you a replacement item, we need to receive the original item at our warehouse within 30 days of you starting the return process. Otherwise, we will charge you full price for the replacement.
Additionally, we reserve the right to deduct the actual return shipping fee, which generally ranges from $50 to $100 or more (depending on size and weight), if the item is not in its original condition upon arrival back at our warehouse.We may deduct original and return shipping costs from your refund or otherwise charge them to your credit card after we receive the return product back at our warehouse.
What Do I Do If My Order Is Damaged Or Defective?
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
In the event that any of these occur, all details of the damage or defect need to be clearly noted on all copies of doc. and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during your delivery in order for us to assist you with a return or replacement. In addition, we must to be notified within 24 hours.
Damage or Defects found after Delivery and Inspection
If your shipment looks fine at delivery, but you notice damage or a defect after the carrier leaves, immediately contact NaSaDen.us to report the situation.
Make note of the following details:
- Package condition
- How it was received (left at front door, signed for), and description of the damage
Please do the following:
- Take several pictures showing the affected area(s).
- DO NOT discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
- DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
- DO NOT ship the item back to NaSaDen.us without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.